Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2016; Law Clerks; Apply Online
Another requirement of 95 Law clerks (Trainee) has been revealed under the project Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2016. High Court of Judicature at Allahabad has recently issued notice advertisement no – 01/Law Clerk (Trainee)/16 on 8th June, 2016. The above mentioned posts are to be filled for Lucknow Bench on contract basis.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2016 at allahabadhighcourt.in
It’s really been a golden chance for Law Graduates to apply online for available Allahabad High Court vacancy 2016. The complete details such as Eligibility, Pay Scale, Application Procedure, etc. can be obtained here by http://www.ejobsbulletin.wordpress.com, for the offered 95 jobs of Law-Clerks.
Job Specification of Allahabad High Court (Law Clerks) –
Job Offered by – Allahabad High Court
Designation – Law Clerks
No. of Jobs – 95
Salary – Rs. 12,500/- (fixed)
Age of the candidate – Between 21 to 26 years as on 01/07/2016
Contract Period – 1 year
Last date – 30/06/2016 till 5 PM
Check your Qualification under Allahabad Recruitment 2016
This is an important point we are going to discuss with you. You must read the qualification details before applying online. So, read these points carefully –
1. You should have degree in Law either it is 3 years Professional degree or 5 years Integrated degree from recognized University.
2. Candidates waiting for LLB Result (2015-2016) are also eligible to apply online.
3. Minimum marks 55% is a condition every student should have in LLB.
4. Basic Computer Operations like Word Processing and Data Entry.
Allahabad Recruitment Law Clerks 2016 – Selection Process
As per the official notice, screening test of the applicants will be taken in Allahabad only. On the basis of it, short listed candidates will be called for interview. The dates of screening test and interview of Allahabad Recruitment Law Clerks will be updated here as available.
Apply online – Law Clerks at http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in
1. By depositing the amount of Rs. 300/- through bank draft, drawn in favour of – Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad, application form can be downloaded through online mode.
2. Alternately, you can get t offline by from the counter of Lucknow Bench on cash payment of Rs. 300/-
Envelope size and Postage Stamp of Rs. 40 in Application Form of Law Clerks
To submit the Allahabad High Court Recruitment Form, the attested photo copy of your all documents should be placed in two self addressed envelope of size (5”*10”). Postage Stamp of Rs. 40 must be affixed on it.
Read the official notification from here –