UP PGT Recruitment 2016-2017; Link Activate; Online Registration; Online Application Form; Apply Online; Exam Date; Application Status; Complete Details
UPSESSB PGT Recruitment 2016-2017 link has been activated for 1344 posts today by Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Services Selection Board under the Advertisement Notice – 02/2016. Sure, this news will give you a moment of joy as for long time you are waiting for such announcement.
UP PGT 2016 Jobs Details
UP PGT Recruitment 2016 Dates at upsessb.org
1. UP PGT Online Registration and fee submission starts – 06/06/2016
2. UPSESSB PGT Online Registration and fee submission Last date – 03/07/2016
3. Final submission date of UP PGT Application Form – 05/07/2016.
UP PGT Application Form 2016
All applicants who have fulfilled the educational qualification for the post of Post Graduate Teacher can fill their application form in these three steps –
Step – I
In this step, you are expected to read the complete details before apply online at http://www.upsessb.org.
Step – II
All the details about UP PGT Recruitment 2016 can be accessed from here such as Qualification, Age criteria, dates, application fee, exam dates, etc.
Step – III
By clicking on apply online button, application form will be on the screen of the computer. You should fill all the details correctly there. This step will further include three steps in it. We are explaining you all these points on the behalf of e-Jobs Bulletin, so read them carefully –
1. In order to complete your registration, you have to submit the details about yourself such as – Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth, Gender, Caste/Category, Qualification, etc. Enter all such details carefully as no option will be give to correct it. Print the UP PGT Application Form 2016 after successfully submission.
2. Now, you have to deposit the application fee either through online or offline mode.
3. After two days from fee deposit in SBI, you have to visit again to the official website of UPSESSB and submit the bank details along with your passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
Format of Photograph and Signature to be scanned for UP PGT Application Form 2016
Size of Picture and signature – Max 50 kb (.jpe, .jpeg, .jpg)
Note – Signature should be written in black ink pen only.
General and OBC – Rs. 600 + Rs. 25/- (bank charges)
SC – Rs. 350 + Rs. 25/- (bank charges)
ST – Rs. 150 + Rs. 25/- (bank charges)
Age factor for UPSESSB PGT Application Form
Applicant who have his/her age more than or equal to 21 years as on 1st July, 2016, can only apply online.
Rs. 9300-34,800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-
UP PGT Recruitment 2016-2017 Direct Link activated here –
UP PGT Recruitment 2016 PDF File –
Official Website – http://www.upsessb.org/